Frequently Asked Questions
We have provided answers below to some of the questions we are more frequently asked. However we are happy to talk to you if you have any specific requests or queries and encourage you to contact us by phone or email with any concerns you may have.
1) How much is your delivery fee?
Our delivery fee is $10. If you live locally, orders can be collected from our kitchen for free. Delivery is also free for Byron Pantry subscribers.
2) Is there a minimum order?
There is no minimum order quantity, but a minimum delivery amount of $30.
3) How much notice do you need for an order?
We generally require 24 hours notice between placing an order and delivery or pick up.
4) Can I order for the week ahead and freeze the meals until I need them?
Yes. Most of our meals can be frozen and defrosted in your fridge overnight. Some things like the salads and desserts are not suitable to freeze, but can be delivered to you 5 days a week.
5) What if I can't find a delivery time that suits me?
Please contact us if you are having trouble with the delivery booking system. We will see what we can do to help.
6) What if I'm not home when you deliver?
Because of our hot climate we like to personally handover your order to make sure it is in good condition when you receive it. You can easily change or update your delivery time if it no longer suits you. The links to do this are in the email you receive when you make your booking.
7) What if my address is outside your delivery area - is pick-up my only option?
If you are outside our delivery area, but would still like to organise a delivery, please contact us and we will see if we can schedule a special delivery. This may incur an additional delivery fee.